Thursday, December 4th, 2008
Okay so for all of you that weren't listening or paying attention in class, this is what we went over in class today. We went over over our homework from Tuesday (since we didn't have math on Wesnday :D). We went over page 87 part A in the Pink booklet. We had to write the expressions for Part A.
Here is 1 the "scary" questions we went over from Tuesday. (sorry only 1 I dont remebr the scary ones ): ).
+ 7 - A number divided by four minus seven.
Okay so this is what we learned in math as todays lesson.
1. ½x =20 - One over two multiplyed by a number makes twenty
5. 3(2x) =-15 - three multiplyed by two times a number equals negitive fifteen.
6. 4(2x-7) =123 - Four times the difference of two multiplyed a number less than seven equals 123
7. x+75<250 - A number plus seventy-five IS less than 250
and then the last one we didn't really touch up on but here it is anyways .
9. x,x+1,x+2 -A number, A number and one, a number and two.
for this one we used or fun numbers and did this.
x, x 1, x+2
10,10 1, 10, 2
Mr. Harbeck gave us homework to do tonight and we were assigned page 88 in the Pink booklet. We have to do part C. Translate the english senteces into mathematical expressions.
Okay so thats my scribe post... ENJOY!
WAIT... I forgot something.... our 5 poems about integers have to be in on Friday, December 5th 2008. so DON'T forget that :D
sorry.... but i didn't relize that i didn't choose a next scribe so the next scribe will be
FRANCIS....sorry if i spelt it wrong.
and thanks to Nicko and Gian for reminding me.