Pay It Forward

Sunday, January 4, 2009
For my pay it forward I was thinking of going to my grandmother's house and cleaning it, donating something or volunteering somewhere. Then I decided to shovel the elderly lady across the street's sidewalk.











About a year ago she had a stroke and is incapable of doing things like this so when her kids come over they do all that sort of stuff. So I did this so when her kids come over they can spend more time visiting instead of shoveling.

Then I went home and realised that I hadn't asked her to pay it forwrd so I wrote a note and stuck it in her mailbox.












On the note I explained why I did it and asked her to pay it forward or ask her kids to if she couldn't. I explained what pay it forward and told her that it was a random act of kindness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment