Pay It Forward

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Before winter break we watched the "Pay it forward" movie.The movie was about a boy who could make a difference to someone's life. I, actually watched it last year. I wrote the quote on my agenda,last year. I really wanted to do this assignment.Then when I found out that we had to do this assignement I was thrilled to do it.

So,during the winter break Me,Giselle,Nikki and Giselle decided to shovel my neighbor's walk. My neighbour is 101 years old
. She lives on her own in the old house without company. I saw her one time shoveling her sidewalk and her neighbour's. So since she always shovels her sidewalk for herself, why won't someone else do it for her for a change. So I told my friends, and they were up for it. So we met in my house on December,27th. We failed to tell her to pay it forward. We couldn't tell her to pay it forward because no one would answer the door. After helping, I felt releived because I never did help an anonymous person.

This is a one of a kind assignment. It taught me how to be more thoughtful to other people. Instead of moping or gettting upset because I couldn't get what I want, I thought of the other children who couldn't even get food,shelter and clothes. It also taught me how to be more thankful with what I have : School,friends,family,house,great teacher and etc. This assignment gives a message to help the people who are in need in any way that you can. Just by bringing in pennies,dimes and nickels or bringing an extra jacket to School can help other people,too. I'm done my task helping someone, and so can you! Go MAKE a DIFFERENCE! ONE can MAKE a DIFFENCE!




1 comments:

  1. camille817 said...

    Eunice!

    Hey Eunice! Good job on paying it forward! all you girls look like your having fun! keep up the good work!

    - Camille ^^.

    January 5, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment