Mean is the sum of the added set of numbers.
- put them in ascending order.
- you add all numbers in the set of data and you divide it by how many numbers there is you get the mean.
Median is the middle number on a set of data.
- put the in ascending order again.
- you look at the middle of all numbers.
Mode is the number that is used most often.
- always put the numbers in ascending order.
- a data that is seen in the set of numbers more that one time.
Range is the difference between the highest ad the lowest data on a set of numbers
- put in ascending order again.
Here is my mmm video :